Modernizing legacy PHP applications
You own a company that runs one or more PHP applications in production.
You have realized one or more of the following:
- Your applications are behind in maintenance.
- Your applications use abandoned, unmaintained, or outdated PHP frameworks and packages.
- Your applications use unsupported PHP versions.
But you have decided to do one or more of the following:
- You want to clear up the maintenance backlog of your applications.
- You want to update or replace abandoned, unmaintained, or outdated PHP frameworks and packages in your applications.
- You want to update your applications to use supported PHP versions.
However, you lack the resources because you do not have an internal team of developers, external agencies, or freelancers capable and willing to take up the task.
As an experienced Software Engineer who started learning PHP in 2001, I can modernize your legacy PHP applications.