Articles tagged with maintenance
Here you can find a list of all 15 articles tagged with maintenance.
Would you prefer to see a list of all articles instead?
- Adopting a reasonable PHP version support policy (September 12, 2023)
- Understanding the lifecycle of a PHP version (July 16, 2023)
- Avoiding empty() in PHP (May 10, 2023)
- Introducing PHP-CS-Fixer into legacy projects (April 10, 2023)
- Avoiding one-liners in PHP (March 18, 2023)
- Sharing configurations for PHP-CS-Fixer across projects (March 10, 2023)
- Organizing test code in PHP (March 3, 2023)
- Documenting the system under test in PHPUnit (February 22, 2023)
- Enhancing types in PHP (September 20, 2022)
- Wrapping it up (December 31, 2021)
- Rolling up database migrations with Doctrine (June 10, 2020)
- Avoiding imports and aliases in PHP (May 19, 2020)
- Using Makefiles in projects where I can not use them (May 7, 2020)
Do you want to keep updated?
The articles are also available via RSS feed.